Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

SPA Case!!!!! HUGE HIT!!!!!!!!!! WOW

DACardWorld had a 3X the free gifts for a weekend and I went ahead and placed my pre-order then. I was able to get 3 2015 High Tek Football Boxes for Free. ($30 Each). Anyways I wasn't expecting much at all. I also know nothing about football cards. I watch NFL all the time though.

This was the first card I pulled today: He is actually one of the better rookies and that's my first ever 1/1 pull comes in my first ever NFL Box lol.

Now for the SPA Case. Got all the inserts and stuff. Full YG set plus extras.

Non Auto stuff:

Box 1:

Box 2:

Box 3:

Box 4:

Box 5:

Box 6:

Box 7:

Box 8:

Box 9:

Box 10:

Box 11:

Box 12:

The RCs are much fewer per box/case than years prior. That wasn't the McDavid FWA I was hoping to pull but that one is much better. The Patches were awful. I hit about the worst players on the subsets you could. Kenins Chirography, Hammond and Sergei Stoppers, and the Patches. The McCormik YG is an Acetate version. I hit all 3 Pens FWAs which are all Redemptions. The global Chirography set is gorgeous. Everything is available FT/FS. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the McDavid.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice FWA McDavid, not sure if I've seen any sell yet?
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Green Bay Packers

Can you PM me a price on Fucale, Fabbri, Hudon and McCann FWAs?
    Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice FWA McDavid, not sure if I've seen any sell yet?

I haven't seen any Mcdavid Gold Autos at all. Wondering how SPed these things are. I don't want to list it yet if its a 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you PM me a price on Fucale, Fabbri, Hudon and McCann FWAs?
    Thanks!

PM Sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Slow clap for you! Congrats. The mcdavid is not a 1/1 but it is awesome. You had at least one "good" card in every box except for the one miss that had 4 autos. Spa delivers again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

I don't see the numbering on the McDavid. What is it?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

No numbering on the McDavid, but it is an SP. And congrats on the break, you did outstanding! I'm also interested in the Fucale Premier Prospects auto if it's available :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice. I would be interested in trading for the Senators and the Price if I have anything you are looking for.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

interested in the franchise icons
    Last edited by digitalyounggun; 07-24-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast