Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Thumbs up I've waited 5 years for this day! Henrik Zetterberg Super Rookie RPA /99

Hi everyone,

Ever since I got back into collecting 5 years ago, I have been dedicatedly chasing Henrik Zetterberg cards. Throughout that time, I have knocked off some hard to find cards that I though I would never own. However, even through that, there were two big ones that I knew would be the bane of me; 02/03 UD Premier Super Rookie Patch Auto /99 + Gold /15. While I have seen copies of both cards pass by over time, I have finally been able to land the Super rookie /99.

Without further adieu, here is my very own copy of what is the best card of my Zetterberg collection and arguably my entire sports collection

WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This card is excellent! What a fantastic addition to your collection. Gotta love those 02-03 UD Premier RPA's!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks creasecollector! Those 02/03 UD Premier RPAs are certainly top notch. All the best to your Enroth collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome card! I remember owning one of those. Got an offer too good too pass up after his Conn Smythe and had to let it go
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Congrats on the milestone for your pc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Wow Stunning card! Awesome addition. I always wanted to get a Fleury 03-04 one but that never happened. Congrats on the sweet card!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Really nice card! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Very nice!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone!
    @canucksfan007 lets just say that person made an offer you couldn't refuse lol (Marlon Brando voice). In the past searching Zetterberg on worthpoint, that was the time when most of these cards were moved, and looking back it was the best time in his entire career to do so.
    @theboxbreaker96 Just stay persistent and at some point the MAF will make its way into your collection =). I'll be looking forward to that S&T post of yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow Stunning card! Awesome addition. I always wanted to get a Fleury 03-04 one but that never happened. Congrats on the sweet card!

Im so sorry, I just have to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast