Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS Leafs 8 way auto, Ovechkin RC, Stamkos auto, atc.

Hello, I am looking to move these cards as soon as possible.

Please PM me your offers and if you don't see anything you like please check my bucket there is much more in there.

http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/br...?sort=3&page=0

All of my young guns are also for sale!

Thanks
    Jim

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    PM sent - and as per policy you need to put asking prices on your cards on the buy and sell board
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

best prices individually and for all? thanks
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

pm out
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

Quote Originally Posted by sjw241 View Post
    PM sent - and as per policy you need to put asking prices on your cards on the buy and sell board
    he's good with the Not Priced prefix in the front
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast