15/16 Champs hockey framed tobacco cards ??

I have a framed tobacco card of the Flying Fox, the card I believe is from 1916 and on the back of the card it has Millbank cigarettes, their was 60 different cards in the set, would anyone out there know what the card might be worth....Thanks Paul

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    It is hard to say really. Outside of the holder, some of those non sport (or even wrong sport in the case of Lacrosse) aren't much to retire on... yet, as a part of the super premium (dare I even say 1/1 set), it could fetch up to $100 as a "first on eBay curiosity". You really have to be careful with those early tobacco issues... some are worth a few dollars a pop (some sets are under $50), while others (Wagner, Corbeau, Vezina, etc etc) are worth a wing of a University.

... now was the Bert Corbeau from Chocolates?