MORE ADDED - Great MID and HIGH End F/S Want to move quickly. taking FAIR & REASONABLE offers ONLY,

I need to raise some quick cash to meet an obligation, but PLEASE DO NOT try to low ball me on these, I'm anything but new to collecting, and looking for fair and reasonable offers only ! (Cross Posted)

National Treasures 1/1 JETS Tajh Boyd

Tony Romo 2015 Certified Green Refractor # 1/5

National Teasures Letterman Odell Bechkam #9/9 (Crease is in the plastic sleeve NOT the card)

Flawless Phillip Dorsett Progressions Signatures #18/20

BO JACKSON 5/5 2014 Absolute Ink

EMMITT SMITH 1991 Star Pics GRADED 9.0 Auto (RARE)
    Ungraded Version Books at $187.50 (This is the only Graded Version I've Ever Seen)

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT 2016 Prestige DRAFT DAY Signatures "RED"
    Only Other Besides Mine I have Seen For Sale Was On eBay for $350 OBO

ROGER STAUBACH 2015 Black Diamond 1/5 Auto

TOPPS 60th Aniversary Rookie Reprint AUTO's Anthony Munoz, Earl Campbell, Chris Carter (2), Tony Dorsett
    Will Sell Individually for the Right Price, but Prefer to SELL as a lot

2015 Unrivaled Dan Williams Autographed RC #05/10 BV $100

I also have some Low to Mid TEAM lots available. If you let me know what team you collect, I can send you what I have. Selling those in LOTS only.

Thanks for looking... //Don
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CowboysFanZ; 07-27-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Added 2 more Cards

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    How much for the campbell, dorsett, carter, and Bo Jackson autos? Pm me I'm new to the site not sure how to send one

Price on the Dorsett and Campbell individual and together? Thank you.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content