Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 boxes of SP Authentic

2 boxes of SP Authentic

Decided to stop by the card shop a couple days ago. Ran over a tire on the freeway that bounced from car to car to car. Ripped off part of my bumper so i was a little upset at the time. Here are the results.

Box 1:

Box 2:

Overall didnt do horribly bad. All are for sale or possible trade for Kobe, Lebron or Jordan. I guess you have to have a little bad luck to get a little good luck. This was also in the first box!

Last edited by greg271126817; 07-31-2016 at 12:01 PM. Reason: sold a couple

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    LOOOVE the MickeyD!
    I'll buy one eventually. Just have to see if the price drops to a level I can stomach ~$400.
    Looking for Run For The Cup cards from 1996-97 Black Diamond #/100.

Quote Originally Posted by dudical View Post
    LOOOVE the MickeyD!
    I'll buy one eventually. Just have to see if the price drops to a level I can stomach ~$400.
    Im not sure if his stuff will drop that low. He played very well even with missing half the season his stuff is still higher than any other top RC that i can remember. I know its not the same as it was during the year, but even his young guns sell for a good amount. I thought they would have dropped to under 100 but it doesnt look like it now. But who knows, anything can happen

can anybody use this junk before it goes to ebay?

Donskoi please!
    Looking for: Avs, Pens, and Hall Of Famers. Super collecting Mikko Rantanen and Brent Burns

Quote Originally Posted by blueknight91 View Post
    donskoi please!
    $7 dlvd?

Pm me price on McDavid please
    Follow Me on Instagram @hockeycardsrcool

Interested in McD and Eichel
    Flickr traders:

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast