Post Sports Illustrated ranks the top 101 wrestlers of all time

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

You can tell the guy who made the list never watched ECW and when I say ECW I mean the real thing and not what Vince made years later because he left Raven off the list. That's the biggest name I've seen absent from the list so far.

I'm pretty sure I saw Davey Boy Smith on the list but what about Dynamite Kid? Any top list for wrestlers is verrrrrry subjective. But Raven definitely would be in my top 101. The Miz[take] probably not.

That list is horrible
    have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards

62 is an embarrassment as is most of the entire list.

pedro morales and greg valentine should be on there for sure but......

They keep talking about "iconic" and "heel" and "creativeness" and "great mic presence"......nobody fits that mold better then Rowdy Rowdy Piper......may have had very little talent but compared to some of the clowns on this list he is a sure thing. (only skimmed the list once hope I didnt miss him)
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartjacquie View Post
    They keep talking about "iconic" and "heel" and "creativeness" and "great mic presence"......nobody fits that mold better then Rowdy Rowdy Piper......may have had very little talent but compared to some of the clowns on this list he is a sure thing. (only skimmed the list once hope I didnt miss him)
    Piper was at #12. I would have rioted if he wasn't on the list and they put Miz instead.

Where are
    Nikita Koloff?
    Tully Blanchard?
    Greg "Hammer" Valentine?
    Paul Orndorff?
    If I have to choose between you and an animal
    I'm not picking you
    If you argue cents on a trade, go pound sand