4 BOX Break Results, 2015 Prime Sigs, Crown Royale, Prestige, Playbook

So I opened 4 boxes, well 5, but Prizm was shorted both hits, so I'll just show what I got from the other 4 boxes.

2015 PlayBook

Vic Beasley Auto

10/10 Donte Moncrief Book Patches

2015 Prestige:

Jaelen Strong Jumbo Patch

Bud Dupree Auto

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Auto

Dorial Green-Beckham Auto

2015 Crown Royale:

Duke Johnson Silhouette AU/Jumbo Relic (Only auto, got a stupid 150 Panini Points card, hate those)

Duke Johnson/Phillip Dorsett Jumbo Dual Relics

Sammie Coates Relic

Rashad Greene Relic

2015 Prime Sigs:

Eddie Goldman Auto

Scott Chandler Auto

Ameer Abdullah AU/Relic

And best hit.........

Eric Dickerson 1/5 Auto

Have Bowman 2015 Football Hobby Box coming tomorrow, then I'm done for the month on buying boxes/cards, spent way too much. Hopefully Panini does right for the 2 shorted autos from Prizm.
    Last edited by JUCJ85; 07-29-2016 at 09:50 PM.
    Looking for 49ers Auto's, Patches & #'d Card of the following, Solomon Thomas, Reuben Foster, C.J. Beathard, Trent Taylor, Joe Williams, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Dante Pettis, Patrick Willis, Arik Armstead, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott, Tom Rathman, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana | Hidden Content | Hidden Content |

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Nice hit on the Dickerson and I sure hope they fix the missing hits that's a bummer
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Ameer is solid to bud
    Last edited by lil5up3rman; 07-30-2016 at 11:54 AM.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Nice hit on the Dickerson and I sure hope they fix the missing hits that's a bummer
    Me 2, I hope they fix it, have to send in proof and everything Monday, so hope to hear something within a week or 2, they're usually good with these type of things. Sucks, had a great day IMO, I think I did good, not spectacular, but good nonetheless. Wonder how much the Dickerson is worth?
    Looking for 49ers Auto's, Patches & #'d Card of the following, Solomon Thomas, Reuben Foster, C.J. Beathard, Trent Taylor, Joe Williams, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Dante Pettis, Patrick Willis, Arik Armstead, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott, Tom Rathman, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana | Hidden Content | Hidden Content |

Wasn't to bad at all.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Wasn't to bad at all.
    Thanks, makes me feel good to hear that. Finished bowman will upload pics soon, here's results

Derek Carr Relic
    Bo Wallace Auto
    Brett Hundley 1/75 Auto
    Clive Walford Auto
    Stefon Diggs Auto

That was a decent break to bud.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

That was a decent break to bud.
    Thanks man, appreciate that. I like the Diggs, Hundley, and Walford, Bo is kind of a scrub auto but that's usual with a break, usually get 3 good autos and 1 bad or scrub guy.

Now I wait for Monday to contact panini and see what can be done about Prizm.