One of those things that don't come around often for sale. SP Eight Sale.

It's time to buy a house so for sale is this beautiful example of arguably the best eight players that ever put on a uniform. Don't know why they included Sakic but they did. I personally would have put in Howe. Anyway here's the deal. I don't want anymore than what I paid for it and that being said I want 1400 USD. One is on EBAY for the Ridiculous price of 2200. If you are serious and want this card inbox me. You won't be able to find this card anywhere unless you have it already. Numbered 2/5. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please note that you will pay for shipping and the cost of this is roughly 27 bucks to Canada without delivery confirmation with I believe it's 35 but Ill confirm before I send. Also I would love for you to send it Paypal gift if possible. My reputation speaks for itself and if you need references please check my feedback and contact them. Thanks for the look and give this monster a new home.

Last edited by Wantroba99; 07-30-2016 at 03:21 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center