Post Former NFL player Antonio Armstrong and his wife shot and killed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ston-home.html

Former NFL linebacker Antonio Armstrong and his wife, Dawn, have been shot and killed inside their home in Houston.

Police were called to the Armstrong's home in Bellaire, Texas, about 2:15am on Friday. Dawn was found dead at the scene, while Antonio, 42 - who suffered a gunshot wound to the head - was rushed to hospital where he later died.

The couple's 16-year-old son has been charged with shooting his parents dead. The couple had two other children, a 20-year-old son and a 12-year-old girl.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Tragic! We live in troubling times!

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Supposedly from what I've heard and this is just the rumor as I haven't seen it confirmed but the kid killed his parents because he was upset that they wouldn't let him take the car out for a ride.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content