Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: '70s-'80s Hockey Want Lists

'70s-'80s Hockey Want Lists

Getting close on some of these. Basically looking for EX+/EXMT or better. Lots of '70s and '90s/early 2000s hockey to trade. Thanks for the look.

Looking for starter lots for 69/70 thru 72/73

Prefer to trade, but will consider purchase of reasonably priced lots.

1973-74 Topps

3,5,16,41,50 Clarke AS, 53,67,81,90 T. Espo AS, 146,149,150 Orr AS,162 B. Smith,174,187,

1974/75 Topps

13,21,31,62,88,106,180 Salming,195 Potvin, 248 Orr Norris,

1975/76 Topps

286 Clarke AS, 318 Wings,325 Flyers,329 Canucks,

1976/77 Topps

115 Trottier RC

84/85 OPC

67 Yzerman, 259 Chelios, 327 Neely,
    Last edited by kurri17; 02-21-2018 at 12:15 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Still plugging along.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

Up again.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have a lot of vintage hockey 70s stuff looking to get rid of i have been a member here for some time please look at these i have a lot of duplicates if interested let me know , also give me the low down on how to sell trade and how to post sell for cash , i don't think i ever posted here but i got a killer email happy birthday email yesterday from scott thanks for the card cash , don't know how to use it , i figure it out,

Shane P

Attached Images Attached Images

Posted some hockey let me know your thoughts all mint mostly 70s stuff if you are still wanting , i need cash,

Thanks , Shane

Still working on these.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any more '70s hockey available?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Still digging for these.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nice little update and still working on these.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast