Thread: 2012 Topps Chrome pack odds

2012 Topps Chrome pack odds

Hi....I was wondering if anyone had the back of the pack odds handy on 2012 Chrome hobby box packs? Or know where they might be found? Thanks in advance!

I have an empty Retail pack with odds on the back. But cannot find a Hobby. (I keep at least one empty pack for every product I get.)

If you have a certain insert, I can check that for you on that.

Thanks for the offer. I was able to track down the retail pack odds, but no luck on the hobby packs yet. Was looking at buying a 24 pack retail box and wanted to see how much worse the odds for retail were vs. hobby, particularly for the serial numbered base parallels. I know there is no guaranteed auto, but wanted to understand a little bit better why there is a $95 difference.

The much better shot at an Andrew Luck auto, that's the only difference I can see for that price jump.