Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Dillon Tate, RHP Eric Swanson and RHP Nick Green.

I have mainly Baseball Football, some Basketball and Card cash to trade.

I have these Dillon Tate available in my SCF inventory. I'm looking for cards I need from any of the guys in my signature.

AJ

2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP25 Dillon Tate

2015 Panini USA Stars And Stripes Baseball #33 Dillon Tate

2015 Panini USA Stars And Stripes Baseball Champions #24 Dillon Tate
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, Sizemore, Tanaka, Abreu, Castro, Bryant, Soler, Baez, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, Contreras, I Happ, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Odell, P Manning, W Payton, LeBron, Porzingis, Simmons, Embiid, Lonzo, Chamberlain, K Malone, J West

I have these cards:
    Grady Sizemore 06 Topps Heritage #226
    Yasiel Puig 13 BPP #49
    Anthony Rizzo 14 Bowman #72
    Ortiz/ E Martinez 12 TT #23
    Darvish 14 Topps UC #3
    Interested in any of your Tate cards.

Eric

I found these additional cards:
    Rizzo 13 Topps WBC #2
    J. R. 96 Topps #43
    Darvish 13 Topps US #162

I like the Yasiel Puig 13 BPP #49
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, Sizemore, Tanaka, Abreu, Castro, Bryant, Soler, Baez, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, Contreras, I Happ, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Odell, P Manning, W Payton, LeBron, Porzingis, Simmons, Embiid, Lonzo, Chamberlain, K Malone, J West

I found these additional cards:
    Grady Sizemore 03 BDP #157
    Jackie R.
    11 Topps CMGR #7
    00 Topps 50 Anniversary #783
    Puig 12 Rize Draft #67

My main interest is the Bowman Chrome.

Eric

I'd be in the Puig 12 Rize Draft #67 along with the other Puig. Let me know what we can do. Thanks

AJ

I will trade the two Puig cards for:
    The Tate Bowman Chrome and one of the other tates. If agreeable you can post the trade.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I will trade the two Puig cards for:
    The Tate Bowman Chrome and one of the other tates. If agreeable you can post the trade.

Eric
    Heck, I'll trade you all 3 Tate cards for the 2 Puigs. Thanks

Just posted the trade. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast