Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

July PC Pickups - Carey, The Rocket, and the New Guy

July was a pretty quiet month for me on the pickups front. With the postal threat looming over everything, trading was slow. But there's always some good stuff to show and tell. What did come in was pretty cool. Let's go!

Let's start by going old school! One of the first autograph cards, and the greatest Hab of all time, I give you The Rocket!

Next up, some Shea Weber goods!

This one I've actually had for a while, but now it's "Habs PC" haha

This one is a new addition, though, love these Brilliance autos!

A couple 2015-16 Habs rookies are up next

Daniel Carr YG

Zach Fucale Contours RC

And now for the Carey Price arrivals!

This one came via a quick local deal

I was also able to wrap up the OPC Platinum rainbow (minus Golden Treasures 1/1) when the Emerald Surge (bottom right) showed up last month. Don't they look great together?

And finally an excellent trade with an excellent trader brought me this Scripted Sticks!

Like I said, a pretty quiet July but some beauty cards. I suspect that August's S&T is going to be stellar, although this weekend's event should merit its own thread!

Thanks for stopping by, comments are always welcomed!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Nice Rocket!!!
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

The Richard auto looks great & the Price rainbow looks awesome. I am still working on my Gaudreau rainbow, all I need is the Traxx & Emerald.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content

Very nice, I haven't even seen a Purple or Emerald Surge of my PC guy ever,and I look like every 30 seconds...? No completed, nothin. So congrats on that rainbowage!

Hey now, those Carey's are stellar! Congrats on those. Oh, and best of luck with your Weber PC moving forward! Congrats on the new goodies, Richard!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thanks all for the comments!
    @JRSuperstar - who are you after? I can keep an eye out for you.
    @creasecollector - I'm already anxious for the 2016-17 cards to get Weber in a Habs uniform. The Nashville pieces are pretty cool but we're going next-level next season!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Is the Rocket Richard an eBay 1/1 since it's Crosby's jersey number? Or is that too much of a stretch?

Nice pick ups!

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content

LOL @Professor-Chaos It would not be the first time someone has done such a silly thing! Thanks kindly!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast