112 card lot of yankees for trade

lot includes rookies,inserts, #ed and base players include jeter, a-rod, Gehrig, DiMaggio, berra, and a bunch of others looking for aaron nola, ron swaboda, rusty staub, alex bregaman, mikie mahtook archie manning will be making team lots up as I go so if you are interested in a team lmk and i'll make a lot

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Washington Nationals as many Trea turners as possible

cubs as many Bryant's as possible

I have a ton of Aaron Nola and Bregman

Interested in this or other teams I'll let you know soon what I have available

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs14 View Post
    Interested in this or other teams I'll let you know soon what I have available
    Yankees are gone what other teams are you interested in

Cubs, then rays, Nationals, diamondbacks, Pirates, rockies, Angels ? Any one or a couple not necessarily all as I don't believe I have that much of rhe players u want. I could make u another LSU lot if interested along with a couple of the players you mentioned above.

Yankees lot is gone but have lots of d-backs, rays, angels and rockies