Hundreds of cards. All pictured. Great deals to be had.

All cards listed below are 3 for a $1. I will not be doing price breaks. If you buy 14 cards the price will be $4.66+ shipping.

Shipping inside the US will be $2.85 no matter how many cards you buy. I am not doing PWE sales on these.
    I don't have the necessary supplies for it.

International shipping is $13 for the first 40 cards. Shipping goes to $20 for over 40 cards.

All numbered cards are NM-MINT or better.

Unnumbered cards are Near Mint or better. Some of the older cards show some wear. I tried to not list cards that had significant damage however a couple got through and I'll let you know of any flaws on those cards not seen in the pictures.

Also check this list of cards: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...all-2-3-a.html

ALL CARDS BELOW ARE NUMBERED.

SCAN 1

SCAN 2

SCAN 3

SCAN 4

SCAN 5

SCAN 6

SCAN 7

SCAN 8

SCAN 9

SCAN 10

SCAN 11

SCAN 12

SCAN 13

SCAN 14

SCAN 15

SCAN 16

SCAN 17

SCAN 18

SCAN 19

ALL CARDS BELOW ARE NON-NUMBERED.

SCAN 20

SCAN 21

SCAN 22

SCAN 23

SCAN 24

SCAN 25

SCAN 26

SCAN 27

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hey, i was wondering if you had any lots like this with only game used and autos. If so please PM me so we can discuss further. If not, goodluck with your sales.

What I have is what's pictured. You can pick whatever you want from the list. I am not looking to do huge bulk discount. If you buy a lot of cards I'm willing to knock a few dollars off the top but I'm not looking to move jerseys and autos for $.50 per card or less. Also, figuring out which autos and jerseys I have and getting you a list will take way too long especially if I have to come way down in price.

I don't need a list. Just the total amount of game used and auto cards and the price. I see you have quite a few in your other thread. Thanks.