Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking for anything and everything Trea Turner

Title says it all, in search of base, refractors, autos anything and everything from 2014-today. I super collect him and have been all year and want as much of his rookie products I can get

have a ton to trade including gu, autos, refractors a ton of 16 Topps chrome

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Do you have any Dustin Pedroia? Need anything of his that you may have in 2016 Topps chrome too. I have RC of Topps and Gypsy Queen. Lmk, thanks!

I put together 6 quick sets last night so I have some pedroia for sure, I'll get you an exact count when I get home in a few days and also if I pull anything this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSellitto View Post
    I put together 6 quick sets last night so I have some pedroia for sure, I'll get you an exact count when I get home in a few days and also if I pull anything this weekend
    Sounds good, thanks!

I have his topps silver frame /16. Pm if interested
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    I have his topps silver frame /16. Pm if interested
    PM sent

Few deals done and a few more in the works

the search continues

Leaving AC sometime tomorrow and heading home, let's get this to the top and get some deals done!!

thursday is gonna be a huge mail day for me so unload your Turner here and add to the mail pile

Finally home and have access to everything I have! Let's get some deals done

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast