Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cards for trade Autos, Vintage PSA BGS cards, Mantle, Griffey and much more

Hello all...I'm looking to get back in the swing of trading. Main want right now in vintage cards and mostly Mantles but I'm open to other stuff as well from vintage to modern. Have a look at the pics and let make a trade or two.

Last edited by oldschoolfan; 08-20-2016 at 07:07 PM.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    I like the Reggie auto.lmk if you like anything in my flicker.Thanks Chris
    Looking for Rookies of Bryce Harper,Kris Bryant,Miguel Cabrera, Jeter Trout,Yount,Mattingly,Brett,Ozzie,Sandberg,Griffey ,Clemens,McGwire,Rose,Bench,Ryan ,Judge,Bellinger,Benintendi ...in bulk. Will trade Hof gu
    Hidden Content
    Best Value is getting cards you want and giving cards they want.

oldschoolfan- I am interested in the Graded vintage (pre-1980) and the Graded RC's. Here is my tradelist. I have vintage as well.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...elist-Rebooted
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Hey guys..I will have a look and let you all know if I see anything..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfan View Post
    Hey guys..I will have a look and let you all know if I see anything..thanks
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpia View Post
    I like the Reggie auto.lmk if you like anything in my flicker.Thanks Chris
    Only thing that stands out is that Jeter auto. Let me know if we can put something together for it.

oldschoolfan- Have you had a chance to check my tradelist yet?

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    oldschoolfan- Have you had a chance to check my tradelist yet?

Like these
    93 Pinnacle Jeter BGS 9.5
    93 SP Jeter BGS 9
    93 Topps Jeter BGS 9.5
    89 Score Barry Sanders BGS 9.5

oldschoolfan- The SP Jeter has been traded. I am interested in the Mantle, the Carlton, the Winfield, the Marino, the Bowman Griffeys, the Younts, the Henderson, and the Ryan. Please propose a trade if you'd like. If I am trading the Pinnacle Jeter or the Sanders, I would need it to be in my favor as I would be trading down.

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    oldschoolfan- The SP Jeter has been traded. I am interested in the Mantle, the Carlton, the Winfield, the Marino, the Bowman Griffeys, the Younts, the Henderson, and the Ryan. Please propose a trade if you'd like. If I am trading the Pinnacle Jeter or the Sanders, I would need it to be in my favor as I would be trading down.
    Okay will try to come up with something. Some of those you picked you wont really be trading down from what i can see. Do you have a pic of the Montana rookie BCCG ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast