Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to trade McFarlane, starting lineup, bobble heads and more for cards

I will try to post a complete trade-list at some point, but this is just an idea of the type of stuff I have. I'm looking to trade for baseball. Can send pictures too.

Lots of Loose Mcfarline baseball:

Victor Martinez
    Albert Pujols
    Pedro Maritnez
    David Ortiz
    Manny Ramirez
    A lot of Hockey ones
    I have lots of starting lineup, tons of books on baseball, fasimicile team balls, a vintage red sox bat, unopened and loose team balls tons of random stuff like that

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

I'm interested what do u need in return?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested what do u need in return?

Mostly looking for baseball cards. I mainly collect pre 70 vintage, Ian Kinsler, Adam Dunn, Toby Hall, signed base Allen & Ginters, Hall of Fame autographs,1960 topps, 1957 topps. Would be willing to trade for other stuff not on list too if you have a trade list or bucket, I'd be happy to take a look.

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

i dont have a bucket or trade list but i will see what i can come up with thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you, is there any team or items that you were looking for? It's largely baseball but there are a couple other sport items as well.