Thread: My Nationals pickups

My Nationals pickups

I was able to pick up the following in a trade

nationals.jpg

the Gretzky is probably going to be resubmitted for grading as this has a chance at a 5.

The rest is available for the right price
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very nice quality pickups, Scott! Best of luck with the Gretzky resubmission. Some great pickups for sure!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quality over quantity I see, nice stuff.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

I guess you weren't the owner of the Gretzky RC from the paper the other day. Nice payday for some one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensrookie View Post
    I guess you weren't the owner of the Gretzky RC from the paper the other day. Nice payday for some one.
    Nope. My dad did ask me where I got the money as for some reason he thought I bought THAT Gretzky. Lol
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Yeah, a Gretzky RC is nice, but....

I did actually pick up a card I needed for my Hertl PC:

I also got a few UD redemptions:

In addition to the above hits, I have a bunch of extra singles from the redemption packs. I have one complete set of the base cards (20 cards) to include the ten Prominent Cuts (PC1-10) and the ten Top Shelf Rookies (TS1-10). I also have extras of most of the PC cards and the following extra TS cards: McDavid, Larkin (4), Panarin (2), Bennett (2), Hanafin (3), Virtanen, Fabbri, and Zucale (2). Everythign listed is available.

If you need to see the list of the redemption cards, go here http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/06/upp...rs-convention/
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Very nice!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice pickups, especially the Gretzky.
    Hidden Content

My Kurt Suzuki Website: Hidden Content