Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1/1 Tony Parker printing plate for trade or sale

I have a 1/1 Black Topps Total Printing Plate Front of Tony Parker im looking to trade or sell...

Ideally im looking for something nice of Darko Milicic, Ray Allen, Dwyane Wade, Ron Artest or Allen Iverson in return, but will also accept ca$h offers if they are to my liking....

2. Kronozio

vikingfan: was hoping to get an auto of one of my guys or a straight up trade for a 1/1 of them - but i will let you know if i dont get any other offers

i'm intrestead in trading or possibly buying lmk... thanks

i'm intrestead in trading or possibly buying lmk... thanks

mattyj..hi it s philippe out from France..
    Please keep this card for me i will list you what i have or if you don t find something in my list i will search cards for you or for your wiufe no probleme..LMK

if still available, I have a 97-98 Bowman's Best Techniques Penetrators insert Atomic Refractor of Iverson, BV $40
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

so far thats the best offer

and lol @ your sig..i collect $

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast