Are their any Brandon Phillips Collectors out there?

When I first THOUGHT I was going to be a super collector of Brandon Phillips, I started collecting all the cards I saw. That was short lived and now if there are any super collectors of him, I may have some cards that you need. I only have a few game used cards, but a number of autograph cards. I have a small amount of inserts, rookies, and base cards.

If anyone would like to see the autos/gu'd, please let me know.
    If you'd like pictures or a list of base/inserts just let me know. I can get that for you

I am looking for Sean Casey, and cards to complete my sets. Please see my signature for cards needed/wanted.
    Last edited by crankbait09; 05-14-2017 at 07:15 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    any Brandon Phillips collectors out there? I'd like to send these to a good home
    GU/AUTOS for sale or trade (copy and paste link in browser) : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcmsP3c
    These are my set needs: Hidden Content
    PC needs: Looking for SEAN CASEY parallels, inserts, game used, and autos.
    (Let me know what players you're interested in, and I will check my inventory)