Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Kronozio eBay Connector Program

Members –

Back in August, I announced a partnership with Kronozio. As of the beginning of October, 41 members have registered, which is about 6 per week. I know the Kronozio team is happy about this and is looking forward to what the rest of 2016 brings along with 2017.

The Kronozio team and I have had discussed a number of items with enhance the partnership, including making enhancements to the SCF Inventory Manager system to potentially allow members to list directly onto Kronozio and listing of SCF member cards for sale on Kronozio in a Marketplace located on SCF (These are just a couple of items that are the brainstorming list that I can share at this point). There will need to be work done on SCF in order to make some of these items a future reality.

However, if you are regular seller on Beckett and/or eBay, I want to invite you to try Kronozio eBay Connector as a part of Kronozio's Kronocard software. This enhancement gives you the ability to list your cards on Kronozio to sell (and only pay the seller fee once sold). In addition, with the eBay connector, you have the option of taking your items on Kronozio and moving them to eBay without having to spend the extra time re-documenting everything on eBay or another program.

If you are interested in trying out the eBay Connector from Kronozio, you do need for have active account (please click here to register) and once registered, you can list up to 50 cards to start and whatever sells, you only pay the eBay fees, NOT Kronozio! If you want to list up to 500 cards on eBay, its $19.99/USD per month using Kronozio's eBay Connector. If you are interested in what other sites charge, it will be significantly more.

As this relationship is extremely important to SCF as it relates to future development, providing site enhancements and upgrades, any member that signs up for any eBay connector packages via Kronozio, I will do the following:

• Ensure your eBay listings are automatically cross-listed on SCF in the Kronozio eBay Listing section (you will need to provide me your username - to be validated by Kronozio)
    • I will give you a VIP membership for the number of months you are using the Kronozio eBay connector (new eBay connector accounts only).

If you have questions about Kronozio and their eBay connector, please ask and David, Jonathan and Vince will be around to answer your questions.

Thanks,
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Scott,

If you need more details about the eBay connector features, you can visit: http://kronocard.com/en/home/#ebay-plan.

Regards,
    Jonathan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi guys,

Check out our new blog post regarding two new eBay powerful options for our eBay connector.

http://blog.kronozio.com/new-release...nocard-0-9-32/

Cheers !
    Jonathan