FT: UD Redemptions from US National convention

I attended the US National last weekend and bought a few boxes, so I have the following UD redemption cards for trade. If you need to see the complete list of the redemption cards, go here: http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/06/upp...rs-convention/

I am keeping two of my autographs. But the other hits I have for trade include:

In addition to the above hits, I have a bunch of extra singles from the redemption packs. I have one complete set of the base cards (20 cards) to include the ten Prominent Cuts (PC1-10) and the ten Top Shelf Rookies (TS1-10). I also have extras of most of the PC cards and the following extra TS cards: McDavid, Larkin (4), Panarin (2), Bennett (2), Hanafin (3), Virtanen, Fabbri, and Zucale (2). Everything listed is available.

Only really looking for Capitals and Sharks (my Hertl Wantlist is up-to-date), along with newer (post-2000) California Seals cards. If you have any Caps/Sharks UD Exclusives/100 that I still need (https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...CLUSIVES-cards), we can definitely make a trade. If you have none of that, I may be game for nice Max Domi inserts.
    Last edited by Sharky94; 08-12-2016 at 04:03 PM.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Marking for later. Were you at the SCF Booth?
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Yes, I stopped by the booth a couple times and said "Hi" to Scott. I also picked up a bunch of cheap Capitals jersey cards to give away for Halloween.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content

what type of value do you put on the Virtanen card as I am interested in that one, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gummer11 View Post
    what type of value do you put on the Virtanen card as I am interested in that one, thanks
    Well, I usually look for value in hockey cards. But I would consider rare metals and precious gems. I could still use the Vancouver Olympics Silver $5 coin...