Complete Set of 2010-11 Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Parallels 1-552 (all SPs!)

Like the title says, I'd like to sell my complete set of 2010-11 UD 20th Anniversary Parallels. This was the year that they made an entire parallel set, mirroring the designs of 1990-91 UD. Cards 1-500 are Series 1 / Series 2 Parallels, and cards 501-550 are Series 2 SPs. It also includes cards #551 (Brodeur, from Series 1) and #552 (Lindros, from Series 2) that were SSPs.

There is no book value for a complete set, but the HI value column for all cards add up to $4,521 USD.

I'm asking $2500 Canadian cash.... I'd prefer to do an in person deal somewhere in South Western Ontario / Western New York to avoid shipping something this large, it would also save me a lot in fees. If we were to work out a deal, I'm happy to drive somewhere local for you.

I am willing to ship - I'd put everything into penny sleeves, then box it up, and take payment via paypal.

Yes, I'm willing to listen to offers as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store