Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Kronozio!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/Kronozio See kronozio's Items on eBay Kronozio

Merci ;)

In fact you can always use our software for free for your own purpose and put 1M cards in it without selling them on our website :)
    You always have the control on which cards goes for sale or not.
    But the idea to also have a collectors showcase section on our website is something we have on our list.
    So someone can have all is collection scanned, can provide link to show to friends or social site and when ready to sell some
    you could just select it in our software and send it for sale!

Very easy, in fact sending a card for sale on our kronozio.com site it's 2 clicks. 1000 cards is also 2 clicks. Doing the laundry is also 2 clicks.
    But their is fees to do your laundry ;P

Cheers,
    Last edited by KZ-David; 08-21-2016 at 09:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Still have a week to get entries into the Ripken Auto contest!

9/5 is the deadline!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you all for your participation for the Ripken raffle ! SCF will annonce the winner shortly !

If you have any questions about Kronozio, don't hesitate to contact us or visit the Kronozio section on SCF

Regards,
    Jonathan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ianbadeer's Items on eBay

I actually found Kronozio last month and purchased a small lot of Alex Gordon cards from a seller, the buying process wasn't too bad but there were a few things that could be improved.

The seller had 31 similar items I wanted to purchase, but I wanted to make an offer, so I had to click 2-3 times between loading pages to make a singular offer on each card. It was tedious to say the least. It would help to have an offer box next to the item on the first page or to simply allow all items to be added to the cart and then a "make an offer on all items" like another site has. Since KZ is mostly base cards right now, it would make sense to optimize the purchasing process so that many cards can be added to cart, offered, etc with fewer clicks.

The only other option that was weird was that I couldn't tell what my shipping charge was going to be until the checkout process. It would really help to have shipping charges up front so that we can best plan our order volumes.

Thanks for all your hard work to help collectors, I'm sure your website and tools will continue to grow and I look forward to using your site more in the future!

Ian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/Kronozio See kronozio's Items on eBay Kronozio

Hi IanBadeer, thanks for your comments!

You’re totally right and both of your suggestion to fix it will be evaluated. Your ideas will make the buying process a lot easier!
    Also for the shipping charge we will work on it. In fact, we have collected all the suggestions that we received in the last couple of months
    and we decided to redo a huge part of our website in the coming months. You guys have provided so many good ideas that the next website
    version will be awesome!

Thanks and have an excellent day!

David

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I should have all of the information square for the raffle this weekend. I am grossly behind with everything sorry

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (23)
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings San Diego Chargers Anaheim Angels
    See TwoBrosCards's Items on eBay Kronozio

Hey Guys,

I have been starting to upload all of my inventory to Kronocard and plan on using it moving forward for selling as well as hopefully from what it sounds like may be coming in the near future, showcasing my PC stuff. I had a couple of questions for you on the website as well as the Kronocard software itself.

Website. I noticed in one of the recent updates that we now have the option of adding Teams to our cards. Thank you for incorporating that. My question is on the website search function though. When searching through someone's store, you have to type something in initially in the search field to get the "filter options" menu to pop up. Is there a way to keep those filter options up all the time?

Kronocard software. Any plans on releasing a version for OSX?

Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi TwoBrosCards

Thanks for your store, your comments and your questions

In the coming months we will release a completely different web site:
    · We will change our landing page
    · We will allow sellers to organize their landing pages
    · Filters for search will be revised (thanks for your suggestion)
    · We will make it easier to buy cards
    We are currently working on it.

As for a release for OSX it is not for the short term as developing Kronocard was a big investment we must repay first. Who knows ? Maybe our new web site will make us so popular we will have funds for it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool partnership ... I had never heard of Kronozio before

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi guys,

Thanks again for the great feedbacks so far. As many of you mentioned, we had spelling and grammar errors on our website. This situation is currently under review and many pages have already been updated.

We are always open to suggestions / comments to improve the user experience.

Have a great day.

Jonathan
    Co-Founder

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast