Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Kronozio!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Guys,

We will be launching two great promotions shortly regarding our auto documentation and eBay connector. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest news. You can also join our newsletter directly on our website.

Cheers!
    Jonathan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that Kronozio will be at the Anti-expo this weekend in Montreal (http://www.antiexpo.com/en/). Come and see us in the corporate section. We will be there to answer your questions and doing demo of our solution.

Have a great day!
    Jonathan

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Is there a way to notify sellers that they have bad information about their items? Here is an example, a Terry Porter card labled as a Karl Malone:

https://www.kronozio.com/card/NyHT6v...malone-54?l=en
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, you can click on the icon ''contact'' , top left corner and inform the seller.

Thanks!
    Jonathan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you all for meeting us at the Anti-expo !

Regards,
    Jonathan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi guys,

Check out our new blog post regarding two new eBay powerful options for our eBay connector.

http://blog.kronozio.com/new-release...nocard-0-9-32/

Cheers !
    Jonathan

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I tried the software for the first time today and ran into an issue. Every time I press the scan button all the program does is minimize to the task bar and then sits there. No other windows show as being open but when I check my task manager it shows that KronoScan is running in the background but not visible from the desktop.

I'm using a CanoScan 8600f flatbed on Windows 10.
    Last edited by ShayneShark; 11-16-2016 at 04:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried the software for the first time today and ran into an issue. Every time I press the scan button all the program does is minimize to the task bar and then sits there. No other windows show as being open but when I check my task manager it shows that KronoScan is running in the background but not visible from the desktop.

I'm using a CanoScan 8600f flatbed on Windows 10.

Hi Shane
    I see you know how to use Windows and CanoScan 8600f is a good scanner. Great. Did you try to Kill Kronoscan and try again ? Clicking the Scan button in Kronocard launches Kronoscan but as you see the task manager shows you it is already running.
    The real question is why Kronoscan is unable to show its user interface. This can be caused by problems while trying to talk to Twain devices. I would suggest you restart Windows and try again as twain divers may become corrupted in memory.

The other thing to do is to send us your log files using that procedure: http://forum.kronozio.com/showthread.php?tid=74
    That will allow us to investigate. Contact us [email protected] when done.

Another question would be did you updated your scanner driver recently ? Canon did not updated its driver for Windows 10. The latest release date is from 2009 but make sure you have the latest one. See https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/p...canoscan-8600f

Please contact us [email protected] if you need more help.
    Last edited by KZ-Vince; 11-16-2016 at 04:39 PM.

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hi Vince!

I rebooted and tried again then I updated my scanner driver, rebooted again and then tried again - still having the same results. The program is communicating with the scanner. KronoScan opens and allows me to scan the fronts but right before it displays the image it closes down and disappears.

I just emailed support and forwarded you copies of my log files to take a look at.

Hi Shane
    I see you know how to use Windows and CanoScan 8600f is a good scanner. Great. Did you try to Kill Kronoscan and try again ? Clicking the Scan button in Kronocard launches Kronoscan but as you see the task manager shows you it is already running.
    The real question is why Kronoscan is unable to show its user interface. This can be caused by problems while trying to talk to Twain devices. I would suggest you restart Windows and try again as twain divers may become corrupted in memory.

The other thing to do is to send us your log files using that procedure: http://forum.kronozio.com/showthread.php?tid=74
    That will allow us to investigate. Contact us [email protected] when done.

Another question would be did you updated your scanner driver recently ? Canon did not updated its driver for Windows 10. The latest release date is from 2009 but make sure you have the latest one. See https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/p...canoscan-8600f

Please contact us [email protected] if you need more help.

Last edited by ShayneShark; 11-16-2016 at 05:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Vince!

I rebooted and tried again then I updated my scanner driver, rebooted again and then tried again - still having the same results. The program is communicating with the scanner. KronoScan opens and allows me to scan the fronts but right before it displays the image it closes down and disappears.

I just emailed support and forwarded you copies of my log files to take a look at.

Thanks I have your log files. I will look at them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast