3 Boxes of 2016 Allen And Ginter-Minitastic!!!!

Scanner went to poop since windows 10 hates it so this is the first time i am using a camera to upload pictures so hopefully you guys enjoy the show. I got one box like a month ago and that had the Turner auto and two yankees game used cards and i bought two boxes yesterday and got the other nice hits. the kershaw mini came from a goldschmidt rip card and from what i have seen on ebay it is probably the best ssp base to get so yay me!!!

box 1

box 2

box 3

i like these oddball type of products bc they have a little bit of everything and the auto design is one of my favourties in any product. thanks for the look!! the tyler white is pretty sweet looking and the hand inscription is pretty cool.
    Last edited by chakhae1; 08-13-2016 at 04:47 AM.

Solid breaks. What value do you have on the white and Turner?
    Hidden Content
    If you can't hit any, I will trade up for trade bait or sell

sorry everything is pc.