Get invited to the black tie affair with exchange cards in 2015-16 nhl® upper deck black

A couple collectors busting 2015-16 NHL® Upper Deck Black at the National Sports Collectors Convention were lucky enough to hit the Black Tie Affair redemption cards in the series. Those who saw the preview Upper Deck posted to Facebook of these cards in the gallery prior to release understand why they are redemption cards, because there is no way they could have fit into packs.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/08/get...r+Deck+Blog%29
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    These are really great cards. Congrats to all the collectors who receive these! I'd be pretty pumped to receive one, no matter what player I got!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

450 Sports pulled one in their group breaks and will award it to whoever owns the team of the player on the card once redeemed/returned. I had Colorado, crossing my fingers and toes...
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    450 Sports pulled one in their group breaks and will award it to whoever owns the team of the player on the card once redeemed/returned. I had Colorado, crossing my fingers and toes...
    Best of luck in getting lucky!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!