Thread: Kane you dig it?

Kane you dig it?

Ok, so I cant help picking up a nice high end Patrick Kane once in a blue moon. I am a Wings fan so it never feels quite right and I always end up moving them down the road. Let me know if anyone else experiences this same type of behavoir, of course not necessarily the same player. I would like to hear from you SCF....... meanwhile here is my latest addition.

Last edited by 313datsyuk313; 08-14-2016 at 01:14 AM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Opened the thread because of the sweet title. Commenting on the thread because of the sick card. Nice pickup man!

Wow, excellent card! Ice Rookie design were my favourite that year!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Sweet Pickup!! Congrats on the nice addition...

Thanks for the kind comments SCF.......was hoping I would here some stories from other collectors who exhibit similar collecting behavoirs. Oh well.......