Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2016 Playbook Football (Preview Gallery)

By now, the book on Panini America’s unique Playbook Football brand has been memorized from cover to cover by most collectors. And still it’s must-read stuff. A product known for its rich booklet-card content continues to deliver some of the most desirable page-turners of the season every season — and it always seems to provide at least a few surprise to even the most loyal Playbook devotees.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...y/#more-151004
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Gotta admit I love this stuff.

The booklets always come out really nice. 2012 Playbook was one of the last Panini products I bought. If it wasn't for the fear of points and redemptions, I would actually buy this at a hobby shop.

Alas, I know I would get burned…..

But they look sweet! Even if they are an inch thick.

Cant wait to add some singles to my collection!

Playbook are very nice cards ... that Goff card pictured is ridiculous ... shield patch plus a full Rams head .. awesome. That should make some Goff fan very happy
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Got my Cowboys slot on 2 case breaks of this stuff. Cost me an arm and a leg so I'm hoping to get something good.
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content

Got a really nice Elliott booklet auto/jersey coming from my break. Along with a Dak booklet Jersey and a Mammoth Elliott jersey. Should be here this week.
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content