Can anyone help me find this card

I HAVE A 2015 TOPPS CHROME FOOTBALL 60TH ANNIVERSARY. 10/10 AUTO RODGER STAUBACH REFRRCTOR T60-RS I CAN FIND THE CARD BUT NOT THE AUTOGRAPH ONE can we upload pictures here

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    You can't find it anywhere simply because there are only nine other copies of your card.

If your looking on ebay, try Completed Sales. One or two might have come up.

Wish I had pulled it.lol

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    You can't find it anywhere simply because there are only nine other copies of your card.

If your looking on ebay, try Completed Sales. One or two might have come up.

Wish I had pulled it.lol

this card is the one your talking about how much do u think its worth
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, I don't collect Roger, so I'm not really the person to ask.

But again, go to ebay. There, type in;

Roger Staubach 2015 topps auto, and see what pops up. Then on the left side of the screen, scroll down to COMPLETED SALES. Click that.

That should bring up what these actually go for, and give you a good idea what it's worth.

Nice card. I didn't pull anything that good, out of five hobby and 6 retail boxes.

here is the card i had it graded mint 9 auto gem mint 10
    awesome card
    Attached Images Attached Images