Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

A box of MVP, 1110 Keslers and some mail.............

So I worked FOURTEEN HOURS on Friday! My last stop, at 9:30PM, was about a mile away from a card shop that stays open late so that the role-playing mutants have somewhere to go on a Friday night, so I stopped in to reward myself. Just a little reward, MVP is relatively cheap right?

Have I ever told you about one night 25+ years ago when I crossed the line into Blaine WA for cheap gas and that my usual gas station was closed at 2:30AM so I made a u-turn in the middle of a deserted street and got pulled over by the state trooper who proceeded to ask me if I'd ever been in trouble with the law and I lied "No sir!" and he ran my license through and found an outstanding warrant and the computer didn't say what the warrant was for so he assumed the worst and treated me to a body-slam onto the hood of my car before deporting me from the United States where the RCMP met me and hauled me off to lock-up for the weekend until I was shackled to two other guys to go to court where I was given some extra community service and six more months probation?

THAT was a better experience than the box of MVP. I'd show you pics, but of WHAT? A Patrice Bergeron MVP Territories insert? A damaged Dougie Hamilton Colors & Contours? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Looks like my luck ran out with the SPA box hahahaaaa.

Anyways, for the better part of a year I've been trying to clean up my cave and enter my collection into the SCF Inventory. Last night I hit 7,200+ cards!! The room is still chaos tho hahahaa. Anyways, thanks to the Inventory, I know I have..........

580 Joe Sakics (4 of them are good)

470 Steve Yzermans (7 good ones)

Etc. and so on and so forth, it's really an amazing tool!

As well, I hit the 1,100 mark for Ryan Kesler at some point yayyyyyyyy! Even tho I quit collecting him hahahaaa. I've lost out on the last three 1/1's I saw on the eBay, including a UD Contours press plate that ended at FIFTY-NINE DOLLARS????? Nothing I've added lately is much ado about anything, there was this 13/14 SPA triple auto that got packed into 15/16 SPA.......

A 5-jersey SPGU..............

And a 6-dollar press plate.............

Yellow, the saddest of all the plates...............

A guy on Twitter was selling a cheap-bum Rangers lot which included this card........

Which fits into the IP auto binder like thissssssssssss......

AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL??????????

And lastly I've had a decent few weeks for my 2004/05 SP Authentic PC, I've made it halfway (40/79) into the Limited auto set!!!

And a couple of quad autos :)

That's all she wrote, folks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeesh, the other side of that SPGU 5 jerseys wasn't even worth scanning, even with a couple Swedish Twins on it? Almost deserving a deportation right back to Blaine!

But yah, have to agree those IP UD autos are beautiful... so many IP autos are crappy scrawls, nice to see a lot of solid 'graphs there!

You'll have to do a special show n tell for monumental Kesler #1,111 eh?!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

wow 1110 Kesler cards congrats gotta keep going

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome, congrats on all those new Kesler's!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Here ya go, Dave!!!

Ryan Kesler #1111.......................................

2014/15 OPC Retro Blank Back, isn't it gorgeous???? HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here ya go, Dave!!!

Ryan Kesler #1111.......................................

2014/15 OPC Retro Blank Back, isn't it gorgeous???? HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Now that is the nicest looking Kesler card I've ever seen!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Lmao am I the only one who read the first paragraph as if I was speaking and didnt breath the whole time? Haha

Sucks about the MVP box but nice Kessler hauls and congrats on reaching 1111!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

I still think "role playing mutants" is the highlight of the thread, hands down.
    FINDERS FEE: 10/11 BTP Lumbergraphs, 17 Leaf Masked Men Nameplate, Leaf Pearl Letter or Lace Giacomins.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Great looking quad SOTT cards Ed! Nice to be over the 50% mark on the autos! Love those Heroes autos as well! Congrats!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Now that is the nicest looking Kesler card I've ever seen!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast