The most boring 100.00 Marc-Andre Fleury card ever...

Welcome to the most boring 100.00 dollar card ever. It is EXTREMELY RARE. It is an 03-04 Parkhurst Toronto Expo Marc-Andre Fleury RC JERSEY 1/50. I had to hunt it in the yearly beckett almanac but I found it. Anyone know someone player collecting Fleury? Anyone interested...might trade or sell. I need a lot of the 20-40 dollar YG's from the last few years and a ton 08-09 Champs mini rc's and museums.

Attached Images Attached Images
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store: Hidden Content
    If you are in the US and a fellow SCF'er and contact me PRIOR to bidding or making offers any single(s) purchase that is over 3.00 will receive free shipping.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Contact TKmullin. He's probably the biggest Marc-Andre Fleury collector out there.

He might want to have a word with you about this card though, since he apparently already has the 1 of 50 version in his collection, but with another jersey swatch color (???):
    http://s636.photobucket.com/user/pos...eview.jpg.html
    Last edited by omnious; 08-15-2016 at 11:39 PM.

I think they are printed 1/50...not individually numbered but it would be nice to confirm that. Thanks for the info.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store: Hidden Content
    If you are in the US and a fellow SCF'er and contact me PRIOR to bidding or making offers any single(s) purchase that is over 3.00 will receive free shipping.

My guess is the numbering is actually just saying it's the first card of a set of 50. It's super confusing but I found out the hard way when a Fleer Ultra card I had from a few years back was not SP'd as I had hoped.

Just looked up on Beckett to confirm my suspicions. The Fleury is not numbered but it is 100 bv.
    Drouin, Point, Hinostroza, Schmaltz || 2015-16 OPC Platinum Emerald Surge /10
    The Cup Honorable Numbers (all years)
    Low to mid-end Toews and Kane (Hawks) RC
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

I thought that as well at first, but then what would the PRP-1 stand for? Looks like that is the set number for the card, and the 1 of 50 is a serial number.

"1 of XX" type of notations on cards has almost always meant "this is one card out of XX produced" and not intended as a serial or ordinal number. So, the stated print run of this card in particular is 50 copies, of which the card above is one copy of those 50. One sort-of exception to this that I've seen is where there is a " (blank)/XX" and the blank has a handwritten number in it, which would then be a serial number.

Clear as mud?
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    "1 of XX" type of notations on cards has almost always meant "this is one card out of XX produced" and not intended as a serial or ordinal number. So, the stated print run of this card in particular is 50 copies, of which the card above is one copy of those 50. One sort-of exception to this that I've seen is where there is a " (blank)/XX" and the blank has a handwritten number in it, which would then be a serial number.

Clear as mud?
    This

Coles Notes version for those of you who may not understand:

ALL of the cards in this set state "1 of 50" on the back, to indicate there are only 50 un-serialized copies of each player available. If it was serialized, it would be numbered as 1/50

The PRP-1 is just that, the card number in the set. This was an Expo only set, in the same design as 2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie. The "PRP" stands for "Parkhurst Rookie Preview" and this is card #1 in the series. Runs in my mind there were ten or so cards total in the set, including Bergeron, Staal, Ruutu, Fleury, Semin, etc. There were 50 of each card produced for the Expo.
    Collecting Alex Tanguay autographs, Alex Barkov True RC's and 1997 Ultimate Legends NHL Autographs.