Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Should I bust a full Hobby Direct Case of Flawless Soccer or SELL it off?

Not a big soccer fan, this stuff looks pretty sick and Flawless is really nice so I tempted to open atleast one box of it and then sell the other unopened box but I'm thinking I'm better off selling the entire sealed case, taking the profit, pocketing a big portion of it and then buying a case of something in Baseball or Football which I collect and know more about.

I won a FULL CASE OF 2015-16 Panini FLAWLESS Soccer in a 35.00 spot for a huge giveaway from one of the Breakers on BreakersTV last week!!! Talk about profit!!!

Any suggestions would be cool.

Thanks guys, and please check out my Ebay listings. I have a Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome BGS 9.5 Rc up FS now at auction.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Trueduckfan- If it was me, I would sell it and use the money to crack something I like.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Personally. I would open it up, if there is nothing you want to keep then sell them off as singles and then buy something you really like. Im sure the singles will still get a big chunk back if not more than a sealed case. I was in a group break of basketball last year, the 2 cards i got were more than the case cost. But its not always like that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

PM incoming

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

I would open it and sell whats in it and use that money to buy singles you want!

This way you get to open a very nice high end product and still have money to play with after!

FLAWLESS IS A STUNNING SET! AND IF YOU PULL A RONALDO OR MESSI AUTO THEN YOU ARE TALKING BIG BUCKS!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I would also open it. You don't have many chances to open something like this. Your pretty much guaranteed to get a huge return on it with the singles. Maybe not the full price back but still. You wont have a whole lot of singles and stuff to sell off so it wont be a huge pain either.

Like SPX said you hit a Ronaldo or Messi and $$$$$$$. I would definitely open it.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

see - I am on the other side of this coin

The odds are against have a Messi OR a Ronaldo in those briefcases. I'd look to move it for something I'd want. I'm sure there would be no shortage of interested people in this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Thanks for all the input guys. You all make valid points. I'm leaning towards Scott's opinion. Odds are I'm not gonna hit the giant stuff as fun as it would be, I'm better off selling it for the guaranteed big money and walking away with easy play money. I have it listed on the Bay right now at BIN/OBO if anyone is interested. Just hate the amount of fees I am gonna endure.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

What are you asking for the case? Or per box? I could be interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

I would open it, either way you are going to make a profit. It may not be as big as selling the case but worth the gamble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast