First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Topps for providing us with this complete set for review.

We reviewed Topps baseball series 1 and series 2 so we know what this set is composed of. The set is comprised of 700 cards covering the entire base set checklists of Series 1 and Series 2. The only thing that is special about the set is a cello pack of five cards. These are exclusive parallels that Topps has described as a “foil pattern".

I know Topps will always continue to put out a complete base set as it been a staple for years. As a collector and someone who enjoys the hobby I wonder how set sales are. As it a indicator how the hobby is doing in a set niche. Set collectors are a dying breed in my opinion hence I would like to back up my opinion with facts (sales). Is there really a market and demand for complete sets in the hobby? Some collectors like to put the set together by hand so in my opinion that only makes the segment of the market smaller for a boxed base set. In the end buying sets is not fun hence the low score for fun rating. For some collectors it may be a easy way to prevent from having all those leftovers from cracking hobby boxes.

Product Configuration:
700 card base set
5 cards in a cello pack (Serial-Numbered Parallels)

Current Retail Price (online) $45 - -$55 a factory set

Base - 4/5
Design - 4/5
Fun - 2/5
Value - 3/5
Rebuy -3/5
Overall 16/25 (64%)

Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Topps for giving us the opportunity
to open and review this release. For more information on all of their products, visit them today at www.topps.com.