Panini redemption replacement mojo? You betcha!

After 1.5 years I figured my 12/13 Limited Monikers Gold Brodeur /10 wasn't gonna happen. So after getting nowhere via phone I emailed them a couple times. FedEx just dropped off a package. I'm realllllly happy with this one!!

Haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet but I just might have to as its a beauty!
    BTP & Stickwork Wantlist:Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Wow. total beauty...congrats, LMK if you decide to trade it!

Nice card! They just hooked me up with some great replacements as well so kudos to them.

I also tried a few times over the phone and nothing happened. Email is definitely the way to go with Panini to get a replacement request done.

Sweet
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Excellent card. That's a beauty! Congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I would say you did pretty well there , sexy card congrats