Panini making great secondary market cards since 2016.

Okay I really wanted to give Panini a chance with the nfl exclusive, but where are the affordable boxes of great cards. Donruss isn't bad for a cheaper product but it may be their only inexpensive product worth busting. I have looked at the products doniceage was kind enough to post, and I will admit they are beautiful cards just slightly out of my price range though. I can see myself going to eBay to pick up some after the group breakers and case breakers have their fun. I would rather pick up cards for my personal collection from eBay than to take the risk of buying a high priced box to get little to no return for my money.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    In the defense of Panini the card market is now geared towards group box breaker things. Those things live off of high end products and don't care for base at all. So while the industry always tried to push the price of a box higher to make more of a profit they have accelerated this due to the massive box breakers. Why make a low end product if the $500 a box product sells out in days?

Though I'd point out that ever since Panini entered the market they have made very few good low or mid end products. Just check out the basketball market which they have had an exclusive for years now to see an example of this.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

They make awesome secondary cards. For sure.

And if the player isn't named Manning or something equally pricey, you can get some great deals.

But yeah, no way, with my luck, I can drop $200 or more on a pack of three or four cards. Or close to a grand for a box of a dozen.

I've come to appreciate the breakers. They drop the cash for the super pricey stuff, and along with ebay, give me the chance to grab some very sweet cards without breaking the bank and getting players I don't really want. And no gambling.

Which is what those expensive packs really are.

Yep the case breakers are our friends thanks to them a lot of great cards can be had fairly cheap. I could never gamble on a group break as I would be the guy who came away with no cards.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Yep the case breakers are our friends thanks to them a lot of great cards can be had fairly cheap. I could never gamble on a group break as I would be the guy who came away with no cards.
    For a player collector they are the best people in the world. For people who breaks boxes or try to sell on eBay after breaking and aren't a big player they are the worst thing ever.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content