IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Now sell me some junk

Hi Everyone --
    Every once and a while some great members on here take pity on me & sell me a large flat rate box of rookies/inserts/#'d/base VERY VERY cheaply.
    Well - why not ask on my birthday!
    Realistically I'm looking for someone who busts a lot of stuff and just wants the hits and not the rest.

I'll say up front I DON'T pay very much for these boxes and I don't expect anything amazing in return. (and no I don't flip on ebay for a profit) I still enjoy collecting the lower end stuff and don't have the money to bust wax anymore. I do a lot of low end team trades with people on here and often times I just give the cards away to people who really want them.

Anyway - if you have a bunch stuff to dump, I can help you out. As far as a price, sometimes people just send me the box for the cost of shipping, other times (if the box is loaded with #'d and refractors) I'll give them $50 or something for a large flat rate box. Nobody is getting rich, but if you want the space in your closet back... I have a room for your cards! (now take pity on a nearly-middle aged guy who can't afford his hobby)

THANK YOU!
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Celtics - HOF & Current Players
    Syracuse Alum in college uni

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hey wishing you a Happy Birthday, hope its a great one. I have a bunch of cards for a flat rate box, ranging from older to some newer ones. Pm me for details

Happy Birthday! Check my website I have a lot of cheap cards!

Thanks,
    Rich
    Last edited by arfmax; 08-30-2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: removed offsite link

hello, i can do $6.50 for these four gu cards. basicly, $1 each gu card, plus $2.50 for S&H (padded envelope with DC).

Tony

PS: if you take the above lot, I can do $8 for the McNabb RC gu card. It books $40.

thank you very much for the reply but I'll pass. I'm looking for more of a bulk deal
    Current Patriots Cards

How much is a flat rate box to ship? I have a bunch of cards I would like to get rid of. Are you picky on year and brand? I have a nice mix of brand and year with some serial numbered cards, RC's and a few low end game used but not many. I just want them gone and I would as $5 plus the cost of the flat rate. LMK, thanks.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

I have a medium flat rate box already packed up.. has some lower end rookies, about 80% football, 10% baseball, 10% hockey.. 30$ DLVD
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    I have a medium flat rate box already packed up.. has some lower end rookies, about 80% football, 10% baseball, 10% hockey.. 30$ DLVD
    I'll pass but THANK YOU for the reply
    Current Patriots Cards

I have a bunch check of refractors and numbered. Is that l your looking for in the box or DC and inserts as well. Lmk thanks