Thread: 2015-16 Preferred 2 Box Break

2015-16 Preferred 2 Box Break

Told myself I wasn't going to do this. I find it hard to justify taking away one on card auto and replacing with jersey swatches and raising the price by $40. We know how that goes. Actually, after seeing 3 boxes from case that were terrible, I knew there had to be something good to come.

Here's what I got:

Cousins/Gay/Rondo Triple JSY Booklet 7/99

Cliff Robinson/Clyde Drexler/CJ McCollum/Damian Lillard Quads JSY 144/149

Mavericks Crazy 8's JSYs 19/149

Karl Anthony Towns/D'Angelo Russell/Jahlil Okafor Triple JSY Booklet 74/99

RIchaun Holmes RC Preferred Signatures 15/49

Victor Oladipo Preferred Signatures Purple 11/30

Norman Powell RC Silhouettes EXCH

and

Thank goodness for this one

Devin Booker RC Silhouettes 75/99

All are available

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Looking for players in my sig
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Carlos Correa, Jose Altulve, Alex Bregman, Panini Points...
    Hidden Content

Would you be willing to possibly sell? Interested in the Blazers booklet but I don't have much for trade.

Yeah I would sell it for 30 paypal DLVD
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    Yeah I would sell it for 30 paypal DLVD
    edit: Thank you but not interested anymore.
    Last edited by Lithium; 08-20-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Nice Booker! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    edit: Thank you but not interested anymore.
    Not Cool! Especially coming from a staff member!!! I held off other offers and pulled it from eBay. Now will have to re list. The only reason I wasn't able to post was because I was out officiating college football scrimmages and its impossible to use my phone to post transactions.
    Hidden Content