Thread: FT: High End DYLAN BUNDY

FT: High End DYLAN BUNDY

Have these Dylan Bundy cards for trade. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of these.

DYLAN BUNDY:
    2013 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractors Rookie Autographs #DB Dylan Bundy (#/25)
    2013 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractors #134 Dylan Bundy RC (11/25)
    2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Orange Refractors #24 Dylan Bundy RC (18/25)
    2014 Topps Mini Platinum #531 Dylan Bundy (1/1)
    2013 Bowman Chrome Cream of the Crop Mini Red Refractors #BO1 Dylan Bundy (4/5)
    2012 Bowman Chrome Legends In The Making Die Cut Autographs #DB Dylan Bundy (14/15)
    2013 Finest Red Refractors #16 Dylan Bundy (03/25)
    2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Red Back #79 Dylan Bundy (06/25)
    2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Silver Wave Refractors #24 Dylan Bundy (24/25)
    2013 Topps Five Star Autographs Rainbow #DB Dylan Bundy (16/25)
    Last edited by spcollector; 06-20-2017 at 08:19 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Waiting on reply. Have a good day.
    I PMed you back on the 20th and you responded with this PM:
    "Thanks for the quick reply. I've got some cards of some of those available, but no "high end" ones. Have a good day, Rodney"

If you have a trade list, I would be willing to look it over just in case there is something I could possibly use. -Bo

Sorry, I didn't remember the PM (or my reply). No, I don't have a complete trade list. I do have several active threads, most are in the baseball forum. Please check my threads and/or let me know who/what, in baseball, you'd be looking for. I'm interested in either/both of the Dylan Bundy auto's. Have a good afternoon.

I see that you now have three Bundy auto's, I'd be interested in all of them. Here is the link to my active threads - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...t-threads-quot - Please check some/all to see if anything interests you. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I see that you now have three Bundy auto's, I'd be interested in all of them. Here is the link to my active threads - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...t-threads-quot - Please check some/all to see if anything interests you. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.
    Sorry, did not see anything that I would like to trade for.