Would anyone know of a Carey Price Cup /99 RC 3 clr laying around..???

I have been searching for awhile now and getting really annoyed lol. Can't seem to find one anywhere! Searched eBay all forums, friends etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Josh
    Looking for Crosby/McDavid/Gretzky Rookies! Hidden Content

Probably will be locked away in people's PC's forever. Keep at it! Don't know anyone who has the card you're looking for. Keep looking! One will show up eventually.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

And I just saw @tuukkatime pick one of these up. Check out his recent Show N Tell thread! It's a wonderful card.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    And I just saw @tuukkatime pick one of these up. Check out his recent Show N Tell thread! It's a wonderful card.

I was offered that card about a month ago and passed on it since I am looking for a solid 3 clr patch. That one you see is barely a 3 clr...

Appreciate the update though

Cheers
    Looking for Crosby/McDavid/Gretzky Rookies! Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by high_end_stuff View Post
    I was offered that card about a month ago and passed on it since I am looking for a solid 3 clr patch. That one you see is barely a 3 clr...

Appreciate the update though

Cheers
    Ah I see. No worries. Best of luck acquiring a solid 3 clr! Make sure to show it off once you acquire it
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content