Sharky94's CALIFORNIA SEALS PSA collection

A couple years ago, I decided to start collecting California Seals cards. I grew up in the Bay Area, had always been a fan, and I was looking for a fun project. So I figured it would be fairly easy to get them all, since they haven't played in 40 years and they aren't making any more cards of them (thanks a lot, ITG!) Well, I finally did get all the basic Topps and OPC cards, and then I ventured into the oddball sets. I am still trying to find some of those rarer cards (anyone have a Bilingual Popsicle card???), but I am nearing the end of what I can find and afford (I'll need to win the lottery before I can afford the 68-69 Shirriff coin SPs).

So I started looking for something that would last longer, and I decided to see how far I could get in collecting every Seals Topps/OPC card graded at PSA 9 or 10. (I initially started with just 10s, but I soon found out that some simply don't exist at 10. Besides, I also would have to use much of my aforementioned lottery winnings, if I wanted to stick with just 10s. So I took the easy way out and downgraded to 9/10.) I figure this project will last quite a while and will keep me interested for some time. I have about 50 so far, so I have a long way to go. I could have much more, but I am not willing to pay the prices some people ask. So the challenge will be finding them at reasonable prices, as well.

I just finished off my first complete team set: 1972-73 Topps. So here they are in all their glory. I will continue to post occasionally as I complete new sets.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

very cool I never even knew they existed learn something new every day on here

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa