Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2016 Phoenix Football (Preview Gallery)

In late October, a 2016 NFL collecting season earmarked by a string of product debuts (including the likes of Unparalleled, Origins, Impeccable and more to come) will add another promising new release to the calendar in Panini America’s 2016 Phoenix Football. As its sales solicitation material suggests, 2016 Phoenix Football “is sure to catch fire” and features “some of 2016’s top rookie combinations in both dual- and triple-patch autograph versions.”

Set to arrive on October 19, each box of 2016 Phoenix Football (five cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 16 boxes per case) will deliver three autograph or memorabilia cards, nine inserts or parallels and six Rookie Cards. For additional highlights of the product, keep reading.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...eview-gallery/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    Looks like a cross between the last two products. Unparalleled, and Gala. With a little of the stand alone Epix thrown in.

Phoenix huh? The mythical bird?

Well, we've had dragon themed sets before. Odd Panini uses a knights & dragons theme as that always congers up old Collectors Edge to me.

Anyway, this doesn't look too different then what they just put out. Very colorful full of foil and patterns, and with lots of blocks and big white areas for ink or stickers.

A Topps Fire imitation? I guess at least they are trying to replace familiar products, if that's the case.

I can not wait till someone gives us matte cards again like those 1997 Fleer era ones. Those were the best common cards to get autographs on ever made! It seems like instead the shiny cards rule the hobby anymore! It seems like nice clean photography like those 1989 UD cards have been replaced by sparkle and glitter? I know I am an old dog, but throw us old guys a bone!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content