What has been your most shocking TTM autos?

There have been a good number of returns that I never really expected to get back over the years, but was just shocked when it worked out. I was thrilled to get Eddie George this year as he is one of my all time favorite players, but Magic Johnson was my best ever shocker return! I wanted to hear from our members who their top three just jaw dropping and thrilling autos for them that they had ever gotten doing TTM! Many of us will realize that you will not be able to get the players now via TTM as we may have missed the window on guys like Big Mac and Pete Rose who only signed for a little while. This is the you were shocked and thrilled top 3! Here are mine and why:

1. Magic Johnson - He actually sent me a auto jersey from his office in LA years ago! I am a huge fan and actually had it framed up and hanging in my living room!

2. Pete Rose - The all time hit king was one of my grandfathers favorite players and one of my biggest sports memories will always be watching that 4192 game with grandpa on TV when it happened. I am not sure till this day who had the bigger smile that day Pete or grandpa, so yeah his auto for free in my collection was going to make every top list ever!

3. Kathy Ireland - Should you ever have a celebrity crush and get that auto you have to place it near the top of your list. I will be honest and say the TTM I had of her has been lost somewhere in my collection as the photo I took with her when I was lucky enough to see her in Vegas and the index card she signed for me that day took it's place on my wall.

Let's hear who are your top three shockers in your collection? Was it the broadcaster from your favorite team, the actress from your favorite TV show, the star player who you never thought you would get.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

1) The Manning family: I have a had great luck with Peyton, and practically none with Archie, but getting those two and Eli in one try to each was pretty thrilling!
    2) Gordie Howe: Almost 2 years ago when Mr. Howe had a handful of successes from Ohio I managed to get one! Getting Gordie Freaking Howe TTM still blows my mind considering how little he signed in his later years.
    3) Kris Draper: Drapes isn't the easiest autograph in the world to get but when I saw Delones24 get him I knew I had to send since I am a huge Red Wings fan. I decided on a card and a dollar bill out of curiosity if he would actually sign the dollar bill and he did! The dollar bill is significant because he was traded to Detroit for "future considerations" which ended up being a dollar. Pretty good return on investment for the Wings 4 Cups and more than 1000 game played later.
    Player PCs : Coby Fleener, Vladimir Konstantinov, Dellin Betances, and Jameson Taillon.
    Red Wings, Warriors, Colts, and Yankees fan

Gene Simmons - I took a chance and it worked.

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos