Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

special loaded amazon fire tv stick ft/fs NFL

will sell or even trade for football and basketball cards if u have any of my teams. titans cowboys big name NBA guys..to many to name

JUST IN TIME FOR NFL!!

SELLING SPECIAL FIRESTICKS FOR A ONE TIME FEE OF $125 EACH...KEEP READING AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE THAT PRICE.

these firesticks come with a special add on that has high quality sports channels that i have already pre-paid for 6 months. after the 6 months are up if u wanna continue the service we would have to re-subscribe which is not a problem...and im sure your going to fall in love with it as i did so you will want to re-subscribe... you get to see PPVs and NFL games in high def. if you do miss a PPV there is also a VIDEO ON DEMAND section. anything you miss you can go back and watch anytime at no extra cost.

the live streams are not 100% flawless but pretty damn close and defo better then anybody else that does this...i have been using this program for 5 years and never miss any UFC, WWE, or BOXING and other live events. sometimes streams can go down during a live event but they are always right on top of it when ever something happens and it gets fixed as soon as possible. u will not be disapointed.

ALL YOU NEED IS HIGH SPEED WIFI. WIFI is a must. i recomend nothing lower then 10Mbs

on top of the sports programing you also get access to thousands of movies and tv shows in the highest quality available and at the click of a button u get instant access AND NO SUBSCRIPTION IS NEEDED FOR THIS EVER..you get complete seasons of all your favorite series in high quality. most firesticks are full of unnecessary programs that u are never going to use so i made it as simple, basic, and as easy to use as i could. i went out of my way to find the best programs out there and in the best quality

i am usually available at all times for any questions or issues you have and will help guide u through the problem..if we have to get on facebook cam or skype to make it easier thats what we will do.

you can pm me and if i don't reposnd right away its because i didn't see the message so COMMENT on here..several times if you have to until i respond.
    the screen shots show the quality...

Last edited by AirMcNair; 08-23-2016 at 02:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Please PM me what you use for this. I have some info on it as well. Thanks!