SoCal Sports Card Show: October 2nd, 2016 - Whittier - At Jimmy's USA: Free For Sellers!

Hi, everyone. On Sunday, October 2nd, 2016, there will be a sports card show at Jimmy's USA in Whittier.

Here's the address: 12327 Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA 90602

The show will run from 9 AM to 12 PM. Jim told me he will gladly keep the show going past 12 if the sellers wish to stay longer.

Also, for this show, it will be ***FREE*** for sellers to sell. Yes, that's right - no table or booth fee. Pretty awesome, I know.

Attendance is also free.

If you're interested in selling at the show, please PM me or reply below and I can answer any questions you might have and I can also PM you Jimmy's contact info so you can call him to reserve a table(s) or booth or to check out Jimmy's USA prior to the show if you'd like to get an idea as to the layout of the place.

I hope to see all you SoCal collectors on October 2nd, whether you're selling at the show or if you plan on checking it out as a collector.
    Last edited by Buyinggameused; 08-23-2016 at 05:35 PM.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

The show will be next weekend, October 2nd. I hope to see y'all there!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.