Case of 2016 Allen Ginter... Finally did it!

Every year I bust a case of Ginter and every year I swear to myself I will never do it again after the case is over... Until this year.
    This was by far the best case of A&G I opened, below are the notable ones...

Kershaw 1/1 printing plate

Wei-Yin Chen 1/1 Wood Mini

Eric Hosmer /50 Rip Card

Jackie Robinson /50 Rip Card

and now the monsters...

Kris Bryant Autograph!

Chipper Jones 4/10 Autograph and Patch Book Card!!

Mike Trout 2/10 Red Autograph!!

Couldn't be happier.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

very nasty hit and one of the more loaded cases i have seen

Nice hosmer, is it for trade? I guess the trout auto, and bryant auto are nice too. I just pulled one of each of those two from 2016 stadium club, so I actually know the bryant trout auto high.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

Amazing case!
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

That's amazing! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Very nice hits. For me I like the Chipper the best.
    Hidden Content
    Players I collect: Dansby Swanson,C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter,
    G.Maddux, T.Glavine,Mantle, H. Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Kris Bryant ALL Tribute Base

2012 Tribute base is complete.