Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who can take consignment on the players I need or adjacent any info on TTM address or signing event or others sources

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can probably send Charles Barkley and Chris Webber c/o TNT address. I don't think Barkley he does TTM so it will be a longshort. You should send Chris Mullen c/o St. Johns College basketball team as he is the head coach so you should have a decent shot at getting that back. I would try to send Jason Kidd to the Milwaulkee Bucks as he is the head coach.

I recently send TTM to Tracy McGrady to ESPN--will keep you updated if I get that back but I know this is a longshot to get back.

Some of your others are extreme longshots that you most likely wont get back (LeBron, Step Curry, Durant). The best change is just to send it C/O their current team.

I sent to Karl Malone last year and never heard back. He isn't really known as being a good signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your information, I heard that Barkley doesn't sign TTM from TNT so I'm waiting for other way. Did you get success from Webber?

Lebron, curry and KD I did send to team address but don't think I will get it back so hoping to get other source.

Kidd I did sent to team address but heard that he doesnt sign anymore

If you got T-Mac back that will bear huge success, good luck and pls keep me posted.

Malone is a difficult one I know.

Mullin---I did send to the university but nothing back yet...it's been a while.

Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yea the TMAC one would be huge. I got his auto in person after a Magic game many years back.

I sent to Curry in January last year and haven't heard back. Pretty sure that is a write off. I did not send to Webber so can't tell you how that would go, but he seems nicer than Barkley....

Suprised to hear Kidd isn't a good signer as a Coach--looked like he was good while playing.

Hope you get Mullins back--I would have assumed that would have almost been an automatic!

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

http://www.fanaticsauthenticshows.co...november-18-20

Scottie Pippen, Allen Iverson, Bernard King, Dennis Rodman, and Walt Frazier are all there. Not cheap, but I wouldn't plan on getting Pippen, AI, or Rodman TTM.

The show does mail in, I believe.

Also, keep an eye on the National, which will be in Chicago summer 2017. They will have a lot of names, and lots of SCF members go to that show, so I'm sure someone would take your items to the show for you and mail them back to you.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I Will check it out

Does Walt Frazier do TTM? Any info?

Thanks a lot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone knows how to get David Robinson sign?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Guys,

Here are my top list, anyone could help. if you have any source please let me know, I could also pay comission if you have private source. thank you.

Charles Barkley
    David Robinson
    Dwyane Wade
    Hakeem Olajuwon
    John Stockton-----Utah Jazz doesn't work, need another address...
    Karl Malone
    Kevin Durant
    Reggie Miller
    Tim Duncan
    Shaquille O'neal
    Lebron James

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just an update---Allen Iverson completed. very happy.

It will be much appreciated if anyone can help on other pending ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dekembe Mutombo--------------TTM Success

Any help on the pending ones will be much appreciated.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast