Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Very Confused - How Do I Fix Attributes And How Do I Add Things To New Categories?

I'm so sorry. I've watched the tutorials, but I still can't figure this out. Apparently I'm not very smart.

Ok, so I have an autographed Rickey Henderson Topps rookie card. It allows me to add the card, but I can't figure out how to add the "autographed" attribute. It says, "No Results" when I try to search for the card with the "autographed" attribute.

Also, I added a "Memorabilia" category, but I can't figure out how to add anything to it. I have a bunch of autographed 8X10s I'd like to add. I also have a nearly complete autographed Sports Illustrated mag of the 1996 Yankees and would like to add each name I have.

I also have a playbill, a bat, a few baseballs, autographed tickets, etc., but I have no idea how to add them. I'm just not understanding the tutorials.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@zooiiks you yourself can not add attributes to cards inthe OPG, this must be done by a staff member. If you feel there is an error or something is missing you can report it by clicking on the red triangle icon on the left hand side of your screen for each individual card. In the case of the henderson card, this is a card that has been altered from its original form. It is not a unique card on its own, and would not appear separately in the OPG as it is still his rookie card. Having it signed does not make it a unique release from the original.

The OPG is basically just for cards. You may come across some other items like pogs or team post cards but you will not be able to add bats/magazines balls etc

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ahhh...thank you so much for clearing all of that up @Iheartjacquie

Maybe one day the inventory will be able to include 8x10s, mags, balls, bats, playbills, etc. :)

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Maybe one day the inventory will be able to include 8x10s, mags, balls, bats, playbills, etc. :)

We are always looking for ways to improve the OPG. I'll make sure to add this to our list of future items to consider.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are always looking for ways to improve the OPG. I'll make sure to add this to our list of future items to consider.

Very cool!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Shaggy

DON